Ah, make-up. What an overwhelming topic, right? I've never been a big make-up girl and have pretty much worn the same products for years on end. I've never been big on heavy make-up and have instead really resonated with a more natural look. Now, that being said, I almost always have some type of make-up on.
For me, my everyday make-up regimen makes up about 90% of my life and that extra 10% (think weddings, galas, special events), consists of adding a little blush and maybe some fake eyelashes to my normal routine.
Okay, so knowing that I wear the same thing almost every single day, I've really strived this past year to perfect my everyday make-up products. The products I've landed on are 1) good for my skin 2) are long lasting and are 3) natural-looking. Some of the products I've used for years, while others I've only recently added to my repertoire.
So, scroll through, read my tid bits about each product, and feel free to email me or comment with any questions you may have about any of the products!
My Everyday Make-up Musts:
- Lancome Bienfait UV 50+ Sunscreen ($39)
- It Cosmetics CC+ Cream ($38)
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye ($24)
- NYC Eye Primer ($2.82)
- e.l.f. Flawless Eyeshadow ($2)
- Lancome 'Artliner' Eyeliner ($30.50)
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara ($4.26)
- NARS Lip Gloss - color: Turkish Delight ($26)
Everyday Make-Up Steps
(1) SUNSCREEN - After I wash and tone my face, I apply a thin layer of sunscreen to my face before my moisturizer. Know that I'm in and out of the sun a lot, that I run outdoors, and that I'm in my car a lot, I'm really trying to make an effort to protect my skin. I started using this sunscreen last summer and will never part from it. It's super thin, very lightweight, absorbs fast, is oil free, and works on all skin types. It seems a little pricey at $39, but a little bit definitely goes a long way. I'm still using the bottle I bought last May.
Now that you've heard what my everyday make-up products are, let me know what some of your favorites are! I'd love to give them a try!
xx - anna