Happy Friday!!! I hope you all had a great week! I feel like this weekend really kicks off a month full of work parties, holiday parties, and family traditions. We got our very first visit from our Elf on a Shelf, Hellen, yesterday, and Emma Grace is so ecstatic! According to our advent calendar, we will be drinking hot cocoa and driving around to look at Christmas lights tonight.
Today's gift guide is one of my favorite - a gift guide for the traveler! I feel like these are some of the most practical gifts and at the same time, these are the types of items I never end up buying for myself. Above you can see my "must have" items for the traveler this year, and below you can read a brief description as to why I like them.
Also, if you missed the previous gift guides from this year, you can shop them here: The Basics, The Entertainer, Beauty, and Stocking Stuffers. And if stocking stuffers seem hard to buy, check out my 9 Stocking Stuffer Tips from last year.
- Baublerella Bling Brush - I love carrying a Bling Brush with me when I travel as it's an easy way to keep my wedding ring clean and shiny!
- Happy Plugs Headphones - I good pair of headphones is a must, especially if you're flying. You never know when a baby might start crying! 😉 I love the rose gold color of these, but you can buy them in white too.
- T3 Mini Miracles Set - this is a MUST! I don't have a mini blow dryer yet, but I cannot live without my mini straightener. I use it every day and carry it every time I travel. It's a great way to fix your hair on the go and it doesn't take up much room!
- Wolf Jewelry Case - I always seem to be cramming jewelry into tiny bags, but having a jewelry case that's sturdy and will keep everyone in one place is the best way to travel. This jewelry case is small enough to fit in your purse too if you like to keep your jewelry with you when you fly.
- Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Perfume - this is my favorite scent right now and instead of lugging my full size perfume around with me and worrying that it will break, opt for a rollerball that will fit in your purse or makeup bag!
- Clarisonic - does anyone else's face always seem to breakout when you travel? Taking your Clarisonic with you will keep you skin clean and clear!
- S'well Water Bottle - I travel with a water bottle wherever I go whether it's a road trip or flying. If you're worried about carrying liquid through security just carry your empty bottle and fill it up on the other side!
- Bobeau Fleece Wrap - y'all, this wrap is amazing! My mom and I both travel with ours and have for years. It's super soft and only has one button so it's easy to throw over any outfit. It comes in a ton of colors, too!
- Yosi Samara Flats - these are my favorite shoes to travel with because not only are they easy to get on and off, but they fold up super tiny too, so you can throw them in any bag or purse and they won't take up much room!
- UGG Travel Set - I just discovered this the other day and it would be such a great gift! The mask is great for sleeping on the plane and I personally am always freezing when I fly so a blanket would be a great accessory for me!
- CALPAK Luggage Set - There are two things you need to look for in your luggage - is it sturdy and does it have 4 wheels. Both are key to keeping your luggage in good condition and allowing you to move quickly through the airport. I love the colors of this set and love that you can buy just the carry-on here: CALPAK Rolling Carry-On.