Happy Tiny Tuesday!!! I hope you’re all doing well and not going too crazy prepping for Thanksgiving! I wasn’t originally planning on posting this outfit of Emma Grace’s, but we’ve loved it so much and I think it’s adorable that we had to share.
If you’ve been following along our journey from the very beginning, then you know that one of our favorite clothing companies for everyday wear for babies and kids is Little Foot Clothing Co. We’ve posted about their tunic dresses, their shorts, their leggings, and our favorite post was about their adorable black maxi dress. Can you tell we’re obsessed?
Whether you’re a mom of a boy or a girl, have a niece or nephew, grandson or granddaughter, this clothing store is one of the best! The clothes are all made out of a really soft material, they’re super easy to wash and don’t fall apart, and the best part is that they’re easy to move in! Emma Grace is obsessed with dresses, so dresses like the one in today’s post make a great option for her to wear to school and run around outside. Abigail is more of a rough houser, so leggings work better for her!
our little foot clothing co favorites:
photography: my iPhone 😉
BLACK FRIDAY SALES:
- WEST ELM: up to 30% off everything!
- LOFT: 40% off everything!
- JCREW: 40% off your purchase!
- POTTERY BARN: all orders ship free + 30% off decorating favorites
- ANTHROPOLOGIE: 25% off tops
- OLD NAVY: 50% off all sleepwear (great for families that have the PJ tradition on Christmas Eve!!)
- BANANA REPUBLIC: 50% off one regular price item + 40% off the rest of your purchase
- POTTERY BARN KIDS: 20% off everything!
- ANN TAYLOR: extra 50% off all sale styles
xx – anna & eg