Happy Thursday, y'all. Today's post is a long one, so make sure you've got your coffee in hand (or tea for all my tea drinkers)! As many of you saw on my instastories this past weekend, I had the privilege and honor of attending the 5th annual rewardStyle Conference here in Dallas among the top 200 rewardStyle bloggers in the world. Such. An. Honor. And, I owe that to you guys! So, THANK YOU. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Creating fun content and sharing my style with you all is fun, but my favorite part is actually all the relationships I have developed with you all over time and with other women and bloggers I've met in this journey. Thank you for your feedback, your support, your kind words, and for loving Fleurdille as much as I do!
If you're just here for the outfits, then wohoo! Scroll down and you can shop the links to all my looks. A very special shout out to Accessory Concierge for accessorizing all of my outfits. If you haven't checked out the beautiful jewelry from AC, I highly recommend you doing so. Their jewelry ranges from everyday jewelry to statement pieces to fun clutches and beach accessories, and all at affordable prices!
For those of you who want to read a bit more, I wanted to share some of what I learned from the conference. To try and sum up everything I learned from the brand meetings to the panels to the amazing decor to all the beautiful women I met, it would just be too long. So instead, I've decided to share with you my 9 biggest takeaways. Most have to do with blogging, but I think all are pretty applicable to any job this day and age! So hop down below this next picture and enjoy!
9 Things I Learned from #rSthecon:
- Stay true to who you are.
- Change with technology.
- You only own your blog. - Not instagram, not twitter, not Facebook. So, keep your focus on your blog.
- Keep an open dialogue with your followers. - This is so key because you guys drive what I do. You're my inspiration. 🙂
- Write your own story. - It's easy to look to what everyone else is doing, especially if they're doing something well, but people see through that. Be true to yourself and people will resonate with that.
- Set yourself apart. - This kind of piggy backs on the previous comment. Be you! If your style or your interests are a little different, own it. That makes you, you.
- Be an infinite player.
- Be kind. - No matter how big or how small you are, be kind. It matters.
- Own your narrative in any and every circumstance. - This one is a bit lengthy, so if you have a question about this one just email me!
Alrighty, you made it! Now comes the easy part - shopping! Scroll down and shop the looks you resonate with the most! xx
photography & videography: fort lion studio