I don't know about you, but we are stoked for the upcoming holiday and Emma's first trip to the lake! We have been shopping the sales for water accessories and scouring the shops for "cooler" lake wear since Wisconsin lakes aren't as warm as Texas lakes right now. 😉 Confession: we've been packed for almost a week now. See below for details on our beach accessories and outfit!
- Pottery Barn Beach Towel: I am a sucker for sales, and this towel is only $15 right now! We love that it has a hood and is also thick enough to actually dry us off and keep us warm. We've found that so many baby towels are so thin and don't do a great job of drying us off.
- Pottery Barn Beach Tote: We had to splurge on this PB matching tote just because we know we will get so much use out of it. This bag (and towel) will be coming to swimming lessons with us each Saturday in addition to our lake and beach trips this summer. PS: there are boy colors and designs, too!
- GAP leopard swim suit: We purchased this suit months ago because the print, ruffle straps, and bow in the back were too cute to resist. Here is a similar suit, but if you must have this one, I found it on ebay here.
- Target onesie: As the weather is getting warmer, we are starting to sleep in onesies to keep us cool at night. We found these adorable whale onesies at Target and have no complaints!
- Target bibs: We stumbled across these bibs and thought they went perfectly with our whale theme!
- Target straw hat: Can you tell we love Target? We bought this hat a couple months ago because we loved the pink ribbon, but there are similar target hats here and here.
- Target sunglasses: We haven't quite mastered the whole "wear your sunglasses" thing, we'd rather eat them...
We found this precious outfit below from various Etsy boutiques. I absolutely love the greythread tee because of the Bible verse on it, and I love this Etsy shop for all the cute tees and tanks they have for babies and adults alike. Of course we're wearing our go-to Eola Ella headband, and one of our greatest finds yet: baby yoga pants!
Hebrews 6:19 - "We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure..."
You bet we're still eating everything we touch. 😉
We enjoyed a fun (and very windy) day at White Rock Lake!
Can you tell we love cheerios?
xo - Anna & Emma