// image via //
Congrats! We have officially made it to Friday and I for one, could use a little retail therapy! Today starts a fun new Friday series I will be doing in 2015 called “Friday Finds” where I bring to you my favorite steals and splurgres for the weekend! This weekend is definitely no exception for sales: stores are starting to get their spring shipments, which means mega sales on sweaters and winter clothes!
- ANN TAYLOR is having their semi-annual sale and they are offering an extra 60% off all tops and sweaters. I am loving this embellished shirt for work, the marbled print on this shirt, this blush pink lace top, and if you don’t have a chambray shirt already, the price on this one is hard to beat! Now is the time when I like to buy sweaters because you can usually get a great deal like this embellished sweater, this leopard sweater (obsessed), an open cream color cardigan, and this oversized boyfriend sweater.
- LOFT is having 60% off their winter sweaters. I love the rose detail on this black sweater, this gray cardigan will pair perfectly over a dress or with jeans, and this pointelle sweater will be a great sweater to transition into spring!
- NORDSTROM is having their designer markdown right now, which is a great time to invest in some quality pieces at a fraction of the price! Some of my favorites are this leather trim turtleneck sweater dress by Haute Hippie, Burberry’s overdyed chambray check scarf , Alice + Olivia faux fur scarf in pink, a Chloe “small baylee” shoulder bag in blue (nearly hafl off!), a black leather moto jacket by T by Alexander Wang, and my favorite, a yellow Lela Rose A-Line dress.
- KATE SPADE isn’t having a special sale right now, but the items they have in their sale section are great. If you’re looking to invest in a standard black tote, this Cove Street Airel bag is only $239 (originally $478), the Cedar Street Medium Harmony bag in Red is right on trend this winter, and the Cecil Cour Elia bag in emperor blue can be worn as a crossbody or on your shoulder! I’ve also been eying this tortoise necklace to wear to work or even with an oversized sweater on the weekends!
- TORY BURCH has some great bags on sale right now that will be perfect for spring! Neutrals are big this winter and this spring, so these bags will be the perfect pieces to carry for a long time: the Robinson Pebbled Triple Zip Satchel in beige, the Robinson Mini Double Zip tote in beige, and the Robinson Striped Tote in white with a green stripe (right on trend for spring and summer!).
xo – anna