Gladiator sandals. One of Spring and Summer's biggest shoe trends. But, how do you style them? If you've been daring enough to try this trend but aren't sure what to wear them with OR if you've been holding back from purchasing a pair because you don't know how versatile they might be, have no fear! Below I have listed multiple ways to style your gladiator sandals in hopes to help you out!
Style your gladiator sandals with...
1. a chunky sweater and above-the-knee skirt
2. a short jean skirt & fringe kimono
3. a bodycon dress, floppy hat, and tote bag
4. a floral romper
5. jean shorts and an off-the-shoulder white top
6. leather shorts, a white v-neck, and a nude trench coat
7. a breezy white summer dress
8. a bold summer colored sundress (think yellow or pink)
9. a high-lo dress or maxi dress with a front slit
10. a leaf print short set or romper
a pea in the pod top | a pea in the pod shorts | topshop sandals (comes in black & brown, too!) | ann taylor bag (similar in suede, similar) | michael kors watch (similar) | ann taylor link bracelet | ann taylor cuff | wanderlust + co ring